Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to MJR! What constitutes an "Apex" edition? better breakover angle?

And I am glad to find out that my jeep is almost done
    <----only 5'9"
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Thank you Sir and hey if anyone is interested I'm going to Fowler Gun room after Iget off at 1 they are having an ammo reloading class free until 5 o clock

It's like Toys R Us for really disturbed NRA members such as myself

Anyone planning on seeing Clash of the Titans today? PM me if you are after the Reloading class it's movie time!!
      Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
        Welcome to MJR! What constitutes an "Apex" edition? better breakover angle?

And I am glad to find out that my jeep is almost done
        <----only 5'9"
        my seats don't match the rest of the interior

lol you'll notice it's a silver jeep with brown seats?

well they are leather and super soft and I love them but yeah... it's kind of funny looking Not going to lie OOOH and the Chrome Rims come FACTORY!!!! Those are the real hotness

Comment

You are in good company then. My Jeep is black, over border patrol green, with a gold pinstripe and chrome trim. The Interior is black and tan, with grey leather seats. I guess its pretty obvious my jeep wasnt bought
          Last edited by 2blk2drs; 04-03-10, 11:50 PM. Reason: spelling
          An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

lmao my jeep is definitely bought but I'm working on getting a more multi colored exterior... going to buy some used Tube fenders pretty soon rattle can those black (i'm pretty fair with paint)

Comment

They are not brown seats...

They are "cognac" And I like to consider them a burnt orange :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
                Thank you Sir and hey if anyone is interested I'm going to Fowler Gun room after Iget off at 1 they are having an ammo reloading class free until 5 o clock

It's like Toys R Us for really disturbed NRA members such as myself

Anyone planning on seeing Clash of the Titans today? PM me if you are after the Reloading class it's movie time!!
                What caliber(s) are you planning to reload for?

Careful, it's addicting.

Rob

Comment

Well i'm either getting a .308 (recent decision) or if for some reason I go pistol it'll be .45acp

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
                    Well i'm either getting a .308 (recent decision) or if for some reason I go pistol it'll be .45acp
                    .308 is fun to reload. Versatile cartridge and there are lots of good load recipes and data out there to start with.

Rob

Comment

Imagine seeing you here at MJR. I've been a lurker here for a long time. Figured it was time to sign up. Hopefully I'll run into you at Bass Pro shop in a few weeks.

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Working...
                        X