Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, that is a sweet CJ6. One of the many vehicles I would like to build.
    Build it right the first time.

Comment

Welcome to MJR :beer: Great looking CJ6 you got Rodney.Is that a 44 on the front and a 60 in the rear?
      Great to have a another CJ'er on here,don't listen to those square guys,we give the Site some class
      Last edited by GP4Play; 03-29-10, 08:16 PM.
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
        Welcome to MJR :beer: Great looking CJ6 you got Rodney.Is that a 44 on the front and a 60 in the rear?
        Great to have a another CJ'er on here,don't listen to those square guys,we give the Site some class
        Thanks. Yup, the front is a dana 44 but the rear is a 14 bolt. They came from a '74 chevy truck.

lol, I use to have a yj too...

Comment

Nice Jeep! Welcome to MJR!

Scott
          "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

No BS i'd almost rather have your CJ Than my TJ! That is a good looking rig but I think I already mentioned that..
            Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Nice CJ! You did a good job.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments...

It took close to a decade to complete. Now that I'm driving it...driving it is better than working on it. I'd never let a project drag that long ever again.

I bought it in a useless condition; no drivetrain and the body was rotted in a few areas. I disassembled it completely 'til I was left with the bare frame. Cleaned and painted the frame. Worked continuously on it for 2 years like an animal. When I got accepted to school, I neglected and ignored it for about 5 years. I had just stripped the paint off of the body when I took a break so its condition got worse as the years went by.

Finally, I graduated, found a job. A year and a half or so ago was when I returned to it and worked like crazy to get it to the condition it's in...Now I'm just looking forward to taking it out for more spins...I need to get some tubing and get it bent for a front hoop to tie into the existing roll bar...
                Last edited by rr_cj6; 04-05-10, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Welcome to MJR Rodney. That is a real Jeep there. That thing looks bullet proof.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X