Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

Great Web site. Im new to this Board, I usually spend most of my time on the CJ-8 site ( www.cj-8.com). Most of those members are on the other side of the Mississippi though. I've got an 84 Scrambler that I just finished restoring but Im to computer Lame to post pics. Im looking forward to some of your trips up to Big Bear. I know the Fawnskin side very well. Two Questions: Any Jeep Clubs in the N. Orange County area? Any local Scramblers out there?

Bob

Welcome to the site!

Off hand, I can't think of any 8's on this board, at least none that are regular posters and in SoCal anyway. But the majority of the "regulars" on the site are in SoCal, so there is plenty of 'wheelin going on!
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Welcome to the site Bob. Unfortunately, I'm not from SoCal anymore, so I probably won't get to wheel with you.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Glad you found us!

I know alot of us are trying to plan a Big Bear Trip here real soon. Holcomb was just reopened, (closed due to fire)...Hopefully VERY soon.

Keep an eye one the Trail Rides Section, and join us on any of the runs. Alot of us get together pretty regularly outside of wheeling as well, to help each other wrench...(some of us supervise better then actually work )

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hey Bob, Welcome to MJR! We'll get a trip going here soon.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope to catch you out on the trail soon.

Comment

Welcome Bob. I'm a newbie too. Looks like the number of members is growing every day.

For clubs check out the Cal Assoc of 4WD Clubs website
              link is here
              Scoll down the left side and click on Clubs then click on South District. There are 3 or 4 from OC listed.
              Dirt Devils and ORANGE COUNTY 4-PLAY are 2 of them.
              Good luck finding one and I hope to see you on the trails soon.
              1953 M38A1
              A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Re: Hi There

Originally posted by fedex
                Any Jeep Clubs in the N. Orange County area?
                Welcome aboard! Make sure your intentions are right before joining a club. If you're just "looking for wheelin' buddies" you've got a bunch here without the dues.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

another [late] welcome to mjr! enjoy your ride! keep an eye out in the trail rides area for upcoming runs!
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                  X