Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction: The first Yermo exit should be "Ghost Town Road"
    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

You will be able to see the Oak Tree Inn from the freeway at the Goast Town Road exit. There is a gas station at that instersection. Might as well fuel up there before you hit the trail.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Just look also for Jeeps that have (My Jeep Rocks) window banners/stickers amd possibly a BIG banner of the same (My Jeep Rocks) its been up the past few years..hope to see ya there!!Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

If you are coming Saturday, We have a buffet reserved at Peggy Sue's at 8:00 AM. The driver's meeting will be there right after breakfast.

Peggy Sue's it right there off the freeway on the south side. It's easy to find.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks for all the info. It will be much easier finding everyone at the diner than at a campsite. I will be there. Jeep is all prepped and almost ready to go. Needed a new antenna so ordered one from 4wd store. It came in but they sold it before I could pick it up. Lovely huh? Hope they can get me a new one in time. See you all in a week.
            I Jeep, therefore I am

Comment

Welcome to MJR. A word of warning, this site is addictive and the folks are NICE!
              God forgives, rocks don't
              -sons of thunder

Comment

Welcome to MJR and if time runs out you can always run by the truck stop and get an antenna. TA right off the 10 and Milliken has a large selection.

Comment

Working...
                X