Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new intro

I just wanted to intoduce myself my name is Jeremy and I'm friends with xjKevin have been out with him a few times on runs with you guys,been wanting a jeep for a few years ,with watching kevin build his I finally just went and got one its a 93 yj 4cyl hard top with ac all stock for now I got for 3000.00 I'm collecting parts for the build and with the help of Kevin will be tearing into it soon it will get and have a soa kit, rubicon 1.5 soa springs, slip yoke eleminator,jb4x4 stering arm skyjacker shocks,getting rid of the vacuum disco,axle wrap bar,new front and rear bumpers 4.88 gears and 35 on MT classic II and a ford 8.8 drum brake 31 spline more parts to come soon so here is some pics for now will take more when the build begins

Welcome to MJR! Dang you just got your Jeep and already have all the parts to get er done. Congrats!
    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Welcome to MJR.Thats a good start you got on your Jeep and a hard top for winter runs to boot.:beer:
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Congrats! Like the Ford 8.8. I have my build going on with that too.

Oh...Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to MJR - With kevin's input, you're going to have one fine Jeep!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! be careful following Kevin on the trails..JKing..you,ll love it here...Hope to see ya out there..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

those speaker pods are gonna give you massive FLEX!!!!

Comment

HaHa you where with me when I got them,you said they where good for 2 more inches of travel

Comment

Kevin will take good care of you. Great to see another YJ builder!
                  God forgives, rocks don't
                  -sons of thunder

Comment

One YJ owner to another.

Good luck with your project. It will be a really nice rig. Happy to see one more YJ saved from the junk yard.

Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Looks like a nice project you got. See ya on the trails soon.
                      Check out .

Comment

Gotta love the Yj comradarie, usually 1-2 mixed in with 8-10 roundeyes. Welcome to MJR.
                        "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Welcome. Good luck with the build.

Comment

thanks for the welcome everyone , just ordered 4.88 gears today now looking for tires, does anyone have a really good set of 35-12.50 15s for sale

Comment

Working...
                            X