Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jeep guy

hi all, i just joined your site and it looks great. the last jeep i had was a 78 cherokee but had to sell, but now looking for another jeep, (getting darn hard to find)

Hi and welcome! When I decided to get a jeep I was sooooo impatient. But it took about five weeks to find the one I wanted and could afford! I hope you find the one you want soon! Are you looking for another 78?
    *Silly Boys....Jeeps are for girls!!*

Comment

welcome to the board! where are you located? tell us more about yourself.
      dont forget to check out the gallery.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hey, Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us! What kind of Jeep are you looking for? Where are you from?
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i from saskatchewan and i kind of lookin for older cj, but really hard to find up here, and if ya do find one the guy wants new price for it.

Comment

Welcome Renegade! Hope we can help you find your special Jeep.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hello everyone I am new to the site I just got my first Jeep this summer and I am planning on a full frame restoration..its a 1983 CJ7 and I love it no mater how rusty it is right now....
              Jeeps Rock

Comment

Originally posted by KansasCJ7_1983
                Hello everyone I am new to the site I just got my first Jeep this summer and I am planning on a full frame restoration..its a 1983 CJ7 and I love it no mater how rusty it is right now....
                welcome to the forum create a new thread, and post some pics of your jeep.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome fellow newbies

Welcome to MJR Renegade and KansasCJ7_1983 !
                  I just joined a couple days ago. Enjoy this place it's pretty cool.
                  Renegade, good luck on your search for a Jeep.
                  KansasCJ7_1983, you could start your own thread and just remember all the hours of hard work and sweat you put into your Jeep will bring many, many more hours of Jeepin' fun out on the trails.
                  Wow this site attracts people from all over...Canada..Kansas City..cool!
                  1953 M38A1
                  A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Working...
                  X