Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Jeep - It was a long time ago

My friend just sent some photos of me driving my first jeep. That jeep was only 12 years old then...and I wasn't that much older.

76 CJ-7, 258 I-6, 3 speed, "custom" galvanized floor boards and rockers with special pop rivet installation!!

Let's see your vintage jeep'n pics!

Not a vintage pic, but a vintage Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
      Not a vintage pic, but a vintage Jeep!

Always did like those old willys rigs.
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

That is a nice looking wagon! Your 54 looks a lot better than my 54 right now, no doubt about that.

Now, where are the action shots?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
          Now, where are the action shots?!?
          Pretty sure I heard Steve mention that he'd be bringin the wagon out to IDTT this year and running Odessa and Doran with it . . . right Steve???
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Think i saw this CLASSIC at the Empire Center a bit ago!!! Awesome! Would love to restore one!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              Pretty sure I heard Steve mention that he'd be bringin the wagon out to IDTT this year and running Odessa and Doran with it . . . right Steve???
              I better leave now, because it has 5.88's in the axles, no overdrive, and 29 inch tires, I top out at about 50 mph!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                I better leave now, because it has 5.88's in the axles, no overdrive, and 29 inch tires, I top out at about 50 mph!!!
                You're always talking about the CJ topping out around 50 mph too . . . that's what you get for driving classics. I'll honk as I fly by . . . 70 mph should count as flying in a Jeep :dunno:
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                X