Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Pinon Hills

Hi, we are Jay and Sharon. We are members of Victor Valley 4 Wheelers and have been for a couple years. We love to wheel but love Jesus more so Sunday wheeling is occasional. We enjoy meeting new people...friends. We have a '97 Wrangler with 8" lift on 37's unlocked but articulation makes up for it most of the time. Be safe out there, Jay.

Welcome to MJR!
    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

welcome hope to see you on the trails.
      "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Welcome to MJR! I don't wheel much on Sunday either! You have found the most friendly Jeepin' website on the www!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by j&ssoc View Post
          Hi, we are Jay and Sharon. We are members of Victor Valley 4 Wheelers and have been for a couple years. We love to wheel but love Jesus more so Sunday wheeling is occasional. We enjoy meeting new people...friends. We have a '97 Wrangler with 8" lift on 37's unlocked but articulation makes up for it most of the time. Be safe out there, Jay.
          Hi Jay, I am also a VV4W member. Welcome to MJR all the folks here are quite a crew and super fun to go wheeling with.
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Welcome aboard MJR whole lot of really good people around here, I,m like you about 5 inches of lift on 35,s and open..except I,ve got the rear 44 with limited slip I suspose it helps some..hope to see ya on a run soon...Geebo
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
            X