Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• residents of Calico area

For those of you that frequent the Calico area, wave as you make your way past the dry lake bed area below Calico Ghost town as we are new residents of what the locals call " Calico Estates". Yes...some of the best trails are now in our back yard. As we get settled in, we will be hopefully making a few trips to the best mines in the area before the season is up and it's too hot to run.
    Hope to see some of you up here, and don't hesitate to stop by if you need anything.
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

MJR is doing a trip up there in March... You should go. You wouldn't even have to sleep in the dirt!!!

Comment

Thats right. Well see you in thirty-nine days.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

no dirt sleepin...that will be nice for a change. Now to some finishing touches on the XJ for the trip up the canyon and she will ready. Although, if I can work out the fuel system issue on the 76 cherokee, maybe the beast might be making the trip instead.
        Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Working...
        X