Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '03 Rubi from SCV

Hey all,

I just found this site from a thread on Rubicon Owners Forum. I'm an Ohio transplant to the LA area and have been looking for a club to run some trails with. I haven't been wheeling in almost 3 years, so I'm getting the itch really bad. I have an '03 Rubi with a RE 3.5 lift, 1" BL, tummy tuck, 33's, and some other misc things. I'll post up some pics soon.

-Brenin

Welcome to MJR! You'll like it here.
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Welcome to MJR,No problem finding a run here,almost every weekend
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Hey Brenin . . . Welcome aboard!!! Hey man there's a bunch of us around you both in the SCV and over here in the Valley. Rowher just reopened and should be close to you . . . mostly easily, just steep trails. Red Rock is probably an hour or a little over from you too and there's a bunch of easy/moderate trails, mines, etc to check out. Just post up a run in the trail run section when you are ready to get out and I'm sure some of us will be able to join ya, or just post up and tag along on one of the runs that are posted . . . but be sure to post up your own thread if you don't see anything as your post might be just what one of us needed to get off our ass and hit the trail!!!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! This is the perfect place to make new friends. You'll not find better folks than right here.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome, look forward to seeing ya out on the trails.
            "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Nice to see another Saugus person around here. Let me know if you ever want to wheel Rowher.
              We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Welcome to MJR.. another Eastener (IF) that,s a word? great group of folks around here! Post up some pic,s and hope to see ya on a run soon!..Geebo
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Welcome. I agree, great buncha guys and gals here. You'll have a good time.

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Saugus too!!!! See you around!

Comment

I'm in saugus too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X