Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I'll be there two days early. Going to mom's today to put away the X-Mas lights and stuff. She lives on the south/east corner of Palos Verdes and South in "Lakewood Manor". Thats where I grew up and went to school. Stephan Foster, Roosevelt JR High, and Mayfair. Ate many a pizza at Straw Hat. A little bit different 40-50 years ago. They bought new in 1963 for $19,900. The street still has my tri-cycle wheel marks in the concrete sidewalk! Have fun.

Mitch

Comment

Ryan and I will still be there...

Straw Hat Pizza - South and Palo Verde (same Shopping center as the Animal Hospital and Honeys Restaraunt) on Tuesday January 5th at 6:30 PM.

Attendees:

1)Nailer341 (Erik)
      2)Jason
      3)Oldfart
      4)Jonah
      5)RubiKat (Katherin)
      6)FlynRyan (RubiKats Son)

Comment

I plan to make it as well. Look forward to meeting everyone.
        Living the Dream"!
        , Joe

Comment

Final obstacle solved last night - found the &^%$!! key!
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Hey Everyone, It was great getting to meet you all for the Lakewood Jeep and Pizza night. I had a real good time. Look forward to seeing you out on the trails!

Comment

I agree 100%!!
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY

Comment

It was fun. We'll have to do it again, and be sure to have a table large enough to accommodate all of us in one place.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah - I didn't get to meet but about half the people!
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

Sounds like a good event. Sorry I missed it had to cover a night shift. Maybe next time
                    Living the Dream"!
                    , Joe

Comment

Yeah, it was a bit crazy in there. I wasn't even sure exactly who was with us for a while. My vote for next time is Round Table over by the Lakewood Mall and reserve an area. They have a section that would be about the right size for us to take over. RT also has a Tuesday night deal, and I think there pizza is better

Comment

...I KNOW their pizza is better
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

You are right, I was being too understated before - RT DOMINATES over SH!!!

Comment

I think you and I should "pre-run" the next pizza location. I can usually tell halfway through a sausage, mushroom and jalapeno (and by the second pitcher of beer!) whether it's any good
                            Jeff
                            OHV76V
                            KG6TY

Comment

Hey all! It was great to meet you all and I hope we can do it again soon. I agree that we need a bigger space and better pizza... Should we make plans now for a month or two from now so we dont forget?

We can not do the 2nd tuesdays but other then that we are good.

Erik, I called Gerald at Savvy and am looking at the rock rails and full corners. Waiting for them to arrive for the LJ.

Thanks to all!

Comment

Yes, no sense in taking any more chances this this sort of thing. We will just have to make the sacrifice...

Comment

Working...
                                X