Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, let's call it 6ish. I have never been to Straw Hat...but google says it is South and Palo Verde.

Comment

..and Google is correct, I think. Seems to me the Most Favorite Nephew's baseball league ate there once or twice. Not where I go for pizza usually.
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Straw Hat Pizza - South and Palo Verde (same Shopping center as the Animal Hospital and Honeys Restaraunt) on Tuesday January 5th at 6:30 PM.

Attendees:

1)Nailer341 (Erik)
        2)Jason
        3)Oldfart
        4)Jonah
        5)RubiKat (Katherin)
        6)FlynRyan (RubiKats Son)

Should we extend this invite to Long Beach or others that are close?

Comment

Sure, the more the merrier!

Comment

Ok I see how ya'all are... Just cuz we don't live in LAKEWOOD, we're not good enough. That's ok, I'll just hang out in Guadalahabra essayyyyyeee...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Ok I see how ya'all are... Just cuz we don't live in LAKEWOOD, we're not good enough. That's ok, I'll just hang out in Guadalahabra essayyyyyeee...
              NO if you read a few posts earlier we say it is open to others... Please just let us know you are coming and if we get to many I will call Straw Hat and see if I can arrange a room that will hold us.

I look forward to meeting other MJR members as I have actually met a couple but not had an opportunity to get to know anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                Hey you were close when you floating out there in the Marina. Now look at you. Moving up thar in those fancy hills. Come on down Rat. Haven't seen you in some time.:beer:

Comment

Are we still on for this shindig?
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I am going to be there. I was going to stop in there this weekend and see if we could take over a TV and play wheelin' videos if anyone has some they want to bring. We will see how cooperative they are....

Comment

YJ is on the charger as we speak...
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY

Comment

Gotta clean out all the items that end up in the Jeep during the holidays. And start it up as well. I'll be there.

Comment

I'm glad I drove the Boxster last week - at least I remember how to drive a stick
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY

Comment

Becky and I just took mine out for a nice cruise. All is working... We'll see you there.
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

At least you guys have actual running jeeps...I only have a dream

Comment

Welcome Jonah! Good to have another Lakewood local. Your build looks like fun.
                                Living the Dream"!
                                , Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X