Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introducing myself

Hi,im am a new member of this forum,
    y am glad to find pepople from all around that have the same passion for this awsome machines.
    my name is Juan, I am from argentina, here i have a large group of jeep owner that ride with me.
    my rig was, and is jejej, my fathers jeep, he boyght it when i was 1 year old and tought me how to drive it when i was 9, since then, i cant take my hands of the steering.
    this jeep belonged before to our national army, since then, almost everything has been changed.
    Now, it has a V6 3.0 toyota engine, here in argentina is very difficult to find a V8 inyection engine, so this engine is the biger one we could get.
    it also has 2 DANA 44 and ARB lockers in each in both axels. brand new 33x12.5x15 BFG mud tires combined with a custom made suspension made from scrach with my father.
    beside this we own a Mercedes-benz 230GD standard wich was also used in the army and a toyota hilux 2000.
    its a pleasujre foun ding this web,
    saludos (greetings in spanish)
    juan
    ps: can somebody explain me how to put some pictures..thanks

Welcome to MJR. I have in the past owned a Toyota pickup with the 3.0 v6 and now I own a 92 wrangler. To put pictures up here you must first put them on a photos site like www.photobucket.com . Photobucket will give you a code with [IMG] at the begining and [/IMG] at the end. You can copy and past that here and it will show your picture. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of you jeep and your local trails!
    -Scott
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

hola como estas,es bueno ablar con jente de otro lugar,tienes fotos de tu jeep.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Welome to MJR! It's great to have you join! As soon as you can, post photos of yur Jeep and the trails in your area!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

la fotos estan en el antes y despues

Comment

Originally posted by womb raider 940 View Post
            hola como estas,es bueno ablar con jente de otro lugar,tienes fotos de tu jeep.
            X2 what womb raider said.Welcome to MJR :beer:
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
            X