Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to MJR.
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Thank you for all the welcomes guys. Can't wait to get out there. After October, Iwill have alot of free weekends !

Comment

Welcome Joe!

Comment

I'd love to go, but I remembered 5 minutes after posting that, that I will be out in the field

Comment

Originally posted by spdnjoe View Post
            I'm going up to Santiago Canyon and doing the main divide road up to Ortega Hwy. I know it's an easy trail but I want to test the jeep out and double check and tighten everything.
            It's still a fun scenic trek. I used to go up to that area myself 15/20 years ago. But used to go in through Indian truck trail or chase drive on the Corona side. Nice looking TJ ya got there. Welcome to MJR.
            Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 09-30-09, 09:19 PM.
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt2001TJ;145568]It's still a fun scenic trek. I used to go up to that area myself 15/20 years ago. But used to go in through Indian truck trail or chase drive on the Corona side. Nice looking TJ ya got there. Welcome to MJR.

Thats probably the last time I was up there. In high school.I actually came out on Indian Truck Trail. I wanted to check it out.
              Thank you for the compliment on the jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                [COLOR="Sienna"]You're set up for some fun alright! Body damage will come naturally later on when you least expect it. Ask Scott (Dr. Dirty)[/COLOR]
                Sometimes that depends on where you park out at Calico ...LOL...at least he (Dr. Dirty) got it fixed.
                Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 10-03-09, 11:05 AM.
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
                X