Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what lift are you going with on the WJ? I got a 2000 WJ and I am planning on doing some stuff to it as well, have you checked out icelandoffroad.com yet? they have some crazy stuff, and lift kits. I was thinking Clayton's but I'm not made of greenbacks...

oh, and I do not like to roll my rigs, it's just an byproduct of my healthy obsession... :devil: just ask anyone, I'm ok really
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Yeah I wheeled it that weekend, broke the tcase in half, got a new one for 30 bux and swapped it in than chopped the roof off drunk one night with a sawzall. The weekend after I had it at my friends shop where we chopped it in half using an axe, plasma, sawzall and torch inspired by a keg. 2 weekends later and 1000 in tube and she was done. We didn't sleep at all those weekends fueled by mountain dew, monster and yeungling

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
        so what lift are you going with on the WJ? I got a 2000 WJ and I am planning on doing some stuff to it as well, have you checked out icelandoffroad.com yet? they have some crazy stuff, and lift kits. I was thinking Clayton's but I'm not made of greenbacks...

oh, and I do not like to roll my rigs, it's just an byproduct of my healthy obsession... :devil: just ask anyone, I'm ok really
        I'm starting off with the rough country kit more than likely its pocket friendly, and they have come a long way in the past few years. It comes with actual decent shocks and their springs are a little stiffer which I like (hate stupid soft springs). That with either rusty's or jks panhard bar and some jks discos. Down the road its getting some long arms but that will be after I get married and have a house on post so I can have my welder out here. At that point it maybe built by me with a hidden 3 link front triangulated rear. I'd prolly buy a few things from claytons though like the rear pumpkin mount. Having wheeled with clayton at nacfest I'd not hesitate to give him some money

Comment

Welcome to MJR.Cool XJuggy
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
            Welcome to MJR.Cool XJuggy
            Thanks

Thanks everyone, this seems like it will be a great forum to be a member of

Comment

Working...
            X