Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back into Jeepin....

Waz up everyone...A fellow ATV club member told me about this site and Hell Yeah-it ROCKS. Back in 1984 I had a new CJ-7 for a few years....long story....Now today (8-29-09)....we ordered a 2010 Rubi, Red in color with a soft top. Had a hard top in 84 but now want to try a soft top. Should be about 9-12 weeks before she comes in.....about in the begainning of Nov. Talking to you all soon ,Robert.

Welcome to MJR.Looks like you ought to have that Rubi in time for some snow run's .Hope to meet ya out there.
    Dennis
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Curious why the delay? Is Crystler doing "made to order" now? It would be kind of cool, you can add some fun stuff on during production.

Comment

Welcome to the best Jeep website on the planet!!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
            Curious why the delay? Is Crystler doing "made to order" now? It would be kind of cool, you can add some fun stuff on during production.
            Thanks all for saying Hi.
            Delay ? Standard wait is 8-10 weeks on a order and the month of Sep is booked up solid on orders. They were shut down for months so they just started back up I THINK about a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
            X