Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoons... I likey! Welcome to MJR. Ya landed on the best site around. Lots of fun going on here. What are you thinking about doing to the Yeep?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      Spoons... I likey! Welcome to MJR. Ya landed on the best site around. Lots of fun going on here. What are you thinking about doing to the Yeep?
      Calm down rat....
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Great site, Great people. If you're into turning wrenches, there's no limit to the amount of help you'll find here. Without all the BS attitude you find on most other 4x4 sites.
        As for the mods you want to do on your rig...the best advice I ever received (on this site) was to drive it stock, and you'll figure out soon enough what your next project (upgrade) will be.

If you stick around MJR long enough, you'll do runs your Jeep's not totally ready for, but he people here will get you through it, and you'll learn a ton about driving, picking lines, and where your personal limitations are.

Welcome to the sickness. There's no turning back now. Unless you move away that is....[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Spoondoggie View Post
          OO, I'm in! I think my little stock X could handle that, as long as you guys don't point and laugh too much.

From what I hear a car can make it out there. It's the "turn offs" or extra credit that is more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
            Calm down rat....
            What?:dunno:
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I guess I read your "Spoons... I likey" comment different than everybody else. :bonk: I was just trying to give you a hard time. :hide:
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome Spoons! It’s nice to see more female jeepers that aren’t afraid to get dirty. Hope to meet and wheel with you sometime. :geek:

Drew-
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Best Jeep site around. Hope to see you out at the beginner run tmr. I'm be up there with my new to me stock 05 LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    What?:dunno:
                    :confused2....yeah right..lol
                    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Spoons!

I like the advice that someone gave about driving it stock until you decide what you want to change first. You will be absolutely amazed at where a stock Jeep can go.

Hope to see ya on the trails soon.
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                      X