Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2 on the pitman not doing anything for you, you are gonna need to make the steering adjustment in the link, I'm sure you will have enough threads between the two sides to get the length you need, but if not- you can upgrade to a HD steering setup and save some headache in the future. is yer steering wheel straight when your jeep is going straight?
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      X2 on the pitman not doing anything for you, you are gonna need to make the steering adjustment in the link, I'm sure you will have enough threads between the two sides to get the length you need, but if not- you can upgrade to a HD steering setup and save some headache in the future. is yer steering wheel straight when your jeep is going straight?
      I wasn't when I got it. I adjusted the drag link to make the steering wheel straight, though it wasn't turning all the way to the right before I adjusted it either. I didn't have to adjust it too much to make it straight. I'll have to go back under there and adjust it to at least allow me to turn all the way. I'll deal with a crooked wheel if it means I can make tighter right turns. Is the steering wheel indexed? Can I pull it and recenter once I have the drag link adjusted?

Slim

Comment

Hey Slim, Welcome to MJR! Good group of folks that are more than willing to give pointers. Love top go out wheelin with you someday. I am somewhat new myself. I tried and get out on weekends when we can. Big Bear is great this time of year.
        Living the Dream"!
        , Joe

Comment

Working...
        X