Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anther tj

My name is daniel i got 2000 tj with 4 liter 5 speed high pion dana 30 with luch box locker dana 44 with a spool mile marker winch 9500 lb home made front bumper and i'm working on the rear its got 35 tires and all the skid plates hoping to find sum frinds to go wheeling with

hope to see on the dirt soon

Welcome to MJR. Livermore is kinda far from me in Oceanside. But hopefully next year ill make a trip to hoister.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Hey Daniel, sounds like you'll be itching to test all that stuff out. Welcome to the forum. I'm far from everyone.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Welcome Daniel! There's quite a few guys on MJR up your way.

This is the best Jeep website on the www.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR Daniel.Best of all worlds concerning Jeep'n here
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

thanks every one

Comment

Welcome to MJR... the place where you can learn as much as you want on how much you can spend on the most fun thing you will ever owne...and the bonus...from the nutty, wild and sometimes just down right insane group of people you will ever meet.
                Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Glad you found us, Let's hook up and do some wheeling, I want to run the trails off Hwy4, don't reminber the trail names, was a little kid when my farther took me up there. Will be up there this summer visiting the family in Pleasaton.
                  Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Working...
                  X