Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be quite a few of you guys down in SD. We should plan a day at the Stone Brewery. I know it ain't wheelin...but it sure is a good time.
    Come check out Summerfest, a place for all Jeeps June 27th! www.gotjk.com

Comment

Originally posted by BCarr View Post
      Seems to be quite a few of you guys down in SD. We should plan a day at the Stone Brewery. I know it ain't wheelin...but it sure is a good time.
      Sounds awesome to me... They should have a special section reserved for my bowling team... 4 pitchers of stone IPA every Wednesday for the last 30 weeks!

Last time I went to stone brewery, I had to leave early and I didn't get my beer float :-(. I need to go back!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

That's awesome! I know some other jeepers who like to hang out there on either tuesdays or wednesdays, about once a month (though one guy lives around the corner and is a regular).

Comment

Wow, going there weekly would hurt my pocket book... that place isn't cheap. I'd rather drink Oceanside Ale Works and still afford Jeep parts!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Nice. Hey...might be down there Sunday afternoon, meeting a couple other jeepers down there. Depends on how quickly my wife can finish her marathon.

Comment

Working...
            X