Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari Night

Are there any MJR members who attend Safari night (I think tomorrow night) for VV4W? I am thinking of attending tomorrow night and wondered if I'd be welcome. I went to their business meeting last November and felt pretty much "out of it"!
    Gregg
    Gregg Turk
    West Oak Hills
    greggturk.com
    95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Originally posted by tgregg View Post
    Are there any MJR members who attend Safari night (I think tomorrow night) for VV4W? I am thinking of attending tomorrow night and wondered if I'd be welcome. I went to their business meeting last November and felt pretty much "out of it"!
    Gregg
    Gregg,.. first tuesday of the month is the business meeting and Safari night is the third tuesday of the month at Pasco's Pizza at Ave I and Main st. in Hesperia starting in April and running through the summer there is a free kids raffle 50/50 raffle and an RTI ramp we play on in the parking lot after we eat. The meeting starts at 7:30 and is done by 8:30 or 9:00 and safari night starts about 5:30 or 6:00 best to get there early to get a seat....Matt... member of Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
    PS. All are welcome to attend if you show up be sure and say hello to me.
    Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 04-14-09, 07:33 PM.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I'm going to assume the answer to my question is: NO, there are not any MJR members except Matt who attend Safari Night. I really have enjoyed the MJR folks so I will focus on doing stuff here then rather than over there!
      Gregg Turk
      West Oak Hills
      greggturk.com
      95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Comment

I will be there, come on by and say hi
        Its no fun without family

Comment

swing both ways

Gregg, I roll with the VV4wheelers and MJR.
          Used to attend Safari Nite:pizza::beer::, but now I work nites and can't make it.
          Stop on by. You'll have a good time 4 sure.

Just my :2:

Scott
          Last edited by Dezertdog; 04-20-09, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X