Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    Not exclusively, or by design.
    Actually it was by design. We wanted a local place to hang out We are only really active in Socal but it's pretty cool that we span the US and beyond these days! (Nick may get a Michigan chapter going, eh?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
      Actually it was by design. We wanted a local place to hang out We are only really active in Socal but it's pretty cool that we span the US and beyond these days! (Nick may get a Michigan chapter going, eh?
      Oh c'mon... you say that, but if you really "designed" it to be a "local" place to hang out, it wouldn't on the internet, and you wouldn't welcome people from outside all over the place, which we do!

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
        Oh c'mon... you say that, but if you really "designed" it to be a "local" place to hang out, it wouldn't on the internet, and you wouldn't welcome people from outside all over the place, which we do!

[COLOR="Sienna"]By that logic, we've also got some toyota's and I think a ford or chevy on here too. I look at MJR as the off-road site without the jackassery*.

*Trademarked[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Russian YJ (Dmitri) Went through a divorce changed jobs lost his Jeep got it back after many hassles (It got sold in an auction unbeknown to him), but he finally got it finished.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            [COLOR="Sienna"] jackassery*.
            *Trademarked[/COLOR]
            Tradmark noted
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
            X