Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy

thanx Sarsh, new to the forum, thought i'd introduce myself, i live in phelan ca a couple months ago bought a 87 yj, dirtman 13 told me about the forum, looks like alot of locals and alot of knowledge here, the yj is a work in progress, happyto be aboard.
    Rich.
    But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

opps hit a wrong key sarah
    Last edited by JeepGal; 03-18-09, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the funny farm Rich. You're in good company here. Even if you do have square head lights
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Haha!

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Welcome to the funny farm Rich. You're in good company here. Even if you do have square head lights
        Hey, It's Hip to be Square! Welcome to the forum! You'll like it here fer sure!

See ya, Scott
        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Hey Rich,
          welcome to the site where you too can learn as much as you want on how to spend as much as you have on a hobby you'll love the most and go crazy doing it!!!

...sometimes something so small can conquer something so big..
          Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Well looky here. Another High Desert resident joins MJR! Welcome aboard Rich, you're gonna like it here!

Roger
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Rich,

Welcome to MJR. Lots of squares here in the High Desert.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
                welcome to the site where you too can learn as much as you want on how to spend as much as you have...
                This is the single most informative description of MJR I have seen. Thank you for this diamond.

And welcome to you Rich. If you are not already planning to go to Calico for the IDTT weekend... you should be.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

any time Jeep noobie.
                  Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Welcome there Rich, you,ll have alot of fun here! Only thing is it,s hard to stay SANE..LOL..really lot,s of great folks around here...
                    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Sorry it took so long to get you registered.
                      Hope to see you on the trails.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome! square headlights "all the better to see you with my dear" Looks like a great site! im pretty green at this, although i had a Landcruiser back in the 70's and 80's alot has changed since $49.00 tru-trac's so bare with me i'll probably ask some stupid ?'s

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                          This is the single most informative description of MJR I have seen. Thank you for this diamond.

And welcome to you Rich. If you are not already planning to go to Calico for the IDTT weekend... you should be.
                          talk to me.
                          Rich.

Comment

Rich,
                            Take a look at the events calendar on this site and you will see all the different events coming up, IDTT is the big jeep run up at Calico Ghost Town area. THis will be my first run with MJR. It only took alittle over a yr after joining MJR.

Comment

Working...
                            X