Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Jeeper new to SoCal

New to California... yes some crazy people are still moving to the state with the highest state income tax in the country.

I can't wait to start wheeling here. My wife and I grew up in the Southeast and we used to wheel Tellico and Monteagle with SFDA and Middle Tennessee Trailrunners, but we have not been wheeling the last 8 years. We have purchased a TJ Rubicon and the long arm kit is on the way. Yes we are trying to do our share to "stimulate the economy"

Look forward to hooking up with you guys (and gals) to check out beautiful Southern California.

Below...
    The blue CJ is my old Jeep we used back 8+ years ago... unfortunately we no longer own her. Below that is our current TJ.

Hopefully the pictures will upload... could not upload so added links.

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.ph...9&id=676529887

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.ph...7&id=676529887

Andrew
    Last edited by HoitRubicon; 02-22-09, 05:19 PM.

Welcome to MJR, you'll love it here. Lots of great people.
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Welcome to MJR.Sorry, can't help with taxes but you can always wheel the pain away.
      Dennis
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Try signing up for a Photobucket account. Its free and it will allow you to post your pictures in the tread. The links you have require a Facebook login, which I dont have.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

The link didn't work to FaceBook. It says that you have to log in.
          Anyway, Welcome to MJR! Lots happening on this forum!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! I grew up in the southeast, but I didn't start wheelin' 'til after I moved here. I would love to see pics from Tellico and Monteagle.
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR. To bad you don't still have the CJ. Were trying to keep the XJ's from taking over.
              Check out .

Comment

I was able to get the photos but Photobucket does work much better. Were do you live in So Cal? Are you up here in the Dez?
                Gregg Turk
                West Oak Hills
                greggturk.com
                95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Comment

welcome to a great site
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes... we are in Corona.

I will try this picture thing again. I signed up for photobucket...

The winch and long arm kit arrived this week. The project has begun.

We are going up for the tree planting supervisor session this Saturday since we missed last weekend.

Comment

Andrew,

Welcome to MJR & So. Cal.(great wheel'n at this neck of the woods)
                      There's always things happening here. Just keep an eye for the trail runs!
                      BTW....nice rubi....once you mod it post some pics....Hope to see you on the trail soon!

Tony

Comment

Welcome aboard my bro! You,ll really have a good time here ton,s of great folks with alot of knowledge...hope tp see you on a run soon..Geeb,
                        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                        X