Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up!

hey everyone i'm Justin. i recently got an 06 LJ, stock for now with some 30x9.5x15 bfg at ko's. havent taken it wheeling yet, YET.

just some background. im not "new" to off roading. my dad had an 89 XJ lifted and locked that he used to throw me and the carseat into the back of and we'd go on trail runs. had to get rid of it a few years ago because of a fire, and not much happened off road wise since then. but now i have my LJ and i can't wait to build it up. im planning on 35s, just down know if i wanna go for a low COG or get around a 5.5-6" lift.

anyways, i'm looking forward to hanging around here and going on some trail runs in the near future!

welcome to MJR. when you start the process make sure you take alot of pictures. we love pictures.
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

Welcome to MJR Justin.Great place to find what you want here.
      Dennis
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Welcome to MJR Justin. Get out and wheel that LJ. You will get a better idea of what you need when you are on the rocks. There is a LOT of fun to be had in a stock/nearly stock jeep.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Welcome Justin!

I'll bet your dad is proud you are following in his footsteps.

Maybe you should bring him wheeling with you on one of our runs, he may get infected with the Jeep bug again
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! I hope to wheel with you soon.
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome.
              Check out .

Comment

welcome aboard.. yes.. we love pics.. we are a bunch of kids around here.. we only read posts with pics.. just in case we dont wanna read..

guys.. here is one to tie you over

[COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Welcome aboard Justin! Wheel your LJ as is for a while. When you are ready to build: ask your specific questions; and you will get all the INFO you need

Great place you come to for all your JEEP'N needs!!

Comment

Welcome to MJR. You'll be glad you found this place. Lots of great people here.
                    Nice name.

-Justin
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Working...
                    X