X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by great88 View Post
    Gregg,

Look me up at the meet and greet. There are a dozen cool spots between you and the "Buttes". Good to have you here.

Mitch
    Thanks I will. The camping is the big thing I like at Cougar Buttes, it reminds me of Johua Tree only much closer.
    Gregg
    Gregg Turk
    West Oak Hills
    greggturk.com
    95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Comment

Well I'm going to the Meet and Greet this morning so hopefully I can put some faces with names. I ordered AJ's Armor Rock Rails yesterday for the XJ. I appreciate all the welcomes, I've been looking for a group to be part of and MJR seems to be what I've been looking for.
      Gregg Turk
      West Oak Hills
      greggturk.com

Comment

Originally posted by tgregg View Post
        Well I'm going to the Meet and Greet this morning so hopefully I can put some faces with names. I ordered AJ's Armor Rock Rails yesterday for the XJ. I appreciate all the welcomes, I've been looking for a group to be part of and MJR seems to be what I've been looking for.
        I should have mine tomorrow. AJ seems like a cool guy..of course, I wish I had them BEFORE I cakewalked my pinch seams!

Comment

Yes that was the advice I got....put rock rails on before you do anything else. I guess your pictures demonstrate why :=)
          Gregg Turk
          West Oak Hills
          greggturk.com

Comment

Welcome aboard, NICE CJ been lookin for one like that. Your Jeep Rocks
            Chuck
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Working...
            X