Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey there!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey gang, been away a bit...Afew mods to share...
    New diamond plate...
    well new as of July...



    New rear bumper...as of Sept....


    Gonna lift 2.5" soon!!!!

    whatcha think????

    Chris~
    Support our troops, there not home yet....

    -o]]]]]]]o-

    2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

    Comment


    • #17
      lookin' good! now the progression begins
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK


      95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jeepkreep
        Hey gang, been away a bit...Afew mods to share...
        New diamond plate...
        well new as of July...



        New rear bumper...as of Sept....


        Gonna lift 2.5" soon!!!!

        whatcha think????

        Chris~
        How much did that diamond plate set you back? I am considering some black body armor. Pretty Jeep. I like your gray and black scheme.

        Comment


        • #19
          All that DP was about $250...really not that much...
          Support our troops, there not home yet....

          -o]]]]]]]o-

          2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

          Comment


          • #20
            A Jeep from Jersey

            Hi JeepKreep. Where in NJ are you? I'm originally from Paramus (Born in Hackensack) but moved out here 11 years ago. Where do you go jeeping out there? There's not a whole lot of open land, unless you go out to PA or upstate NY. Good luck with the Jeep its lookin' good!
            It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

            '98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
            and Kargomaster rack.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: A Jeep from Jersey

              Originally posted by king4wd
              Hi JeepKreep. Where in NJ are you? I'm originally from Paramus (Born in Hackensack) but moved out here 11 years ago. Where do you go jeeping out there? There's not a whole lot of open land, unless you go out to PA or upstate NY. Good luck with the Jeep its lookin' good!
              Talk about a small world...How's about I live in River Edge, neighbor????
              Grew up in New Milford.

              You are correct in saying there is not alot of places to wheel out here:mad:
              I've been going to Paragon in PA of runnin fire-roads out by High Point state park[just don't get caught]
              Haven't wheeled since July When I went to 4wd Hardware's M/G.....
              No place and no time.....Damn I hate livin' in NJ...........
              Support our troops, there not home yet....

              -o]]]]]]]o-

              2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jeepkreep
                All that DP was about $250...really not that much...
                That little? I have a guy who will put it on for me too. He's a restoration man (should see his wife's '59 Edsel).

                Looks like I have a place to spend my bonus this year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by qwiksilver
                  That little? I have a guy who will put it on for me too. He's a restoration man (should see his wife's '59 Edsel).

                  Looks like I have a place to spend my bonus this year.
                  Here's where I got it!!!!

                  http://www.central4wd.com/store/sear...=diamond+plate
                  Support our troops, there not home yet....

                  -o]]]]]]]o-

                  2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Jeepkreep
                    Here's where I got it!!!!

                    http://www.central4wd.com/store/sear...=diamond+plate
                    Thank you!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Not a prob....
                      Just perusing your web site. Interesting!



                      Make sure you seal those diamond plates with silicone or sumthin' to try to keep H2O out from behind...rust city!!!
                      Support our troops, there not home yet....

                      -o]]]]]]]o-

                      2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jeepkreep
                        Not a prob....
                        Just perusing your web site. Interesting!



                        Make sure you seal those diamond plates with silicone or sumthin' to try to keep H2O out from behind...rust city!!!
                        Thanks for warning me!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          More info:

                          I moderate for 4wd Hardware's sight...

                          http://204.118.16.213/forums/viewtop...9e10bf7702c592

                          http://204.118.16.213/forums/viewtop...62138388c2dadd


                          Hope this helps....
                          Support our troops, there not home yet....

                          -o]]]]]]]o-

                          2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hi Jeepkreep

                            I really like the silver I would have gotten that color if it was on the 02's, shows no dirt.
                            *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                            Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                            Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Jeepkreep
                              More info:

                              I moderate for 4wd Hardware's sight...

                              http://204.118.16.213/forums/viewtop...9e10bf7702c592

                              http://204.118.16.213/forums/viewtop...62138388c2dadd


                              Hope this helps....
                              Yeah. I like the idea of a sandwich approach. Silicone has some give to it and would help cushion a blow.

                              You have come a long way with that Jeep. If you check out the Last Chance Canyon pics on this board (Trail Rides), mine is the one getting winched up a hill. I am about as stock as it gets. Right down to the tires which got me in trouble. (31s are on their way.)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X