• Rear quarter vent windows
    • Cruise Control, rocker seats
    • P/W, P/L
    • Rocker seats, headliner isn't falling
    • spare tire carrier, Full factory skid plates

Here is what I paid for it: NOTHING!!!!

Here are some pics:

Erik

congrats! are you going to make it a trail beast? i love to see jeepers get good deals on things... especially JEEPS!
    nice score!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

It'll be a DD for a while. Just bought the house, so it will be a while, but yeah, eventually, it will be a very capable Family trail beast. The CJ will still be around for trips without the family.

Erik

Comment

You scored big man!A free dana 44!Those things are hard to find in xj's.I didnt even know they put them in 2 door xj's.

Comment

great find!! and look at all of that snow
          you're right up there with the other erik -- you guys can really find THE DEALS!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sully, the Forest Service used 2drs, and a lot of them were ordered with the D44. So, if you can find some surplus from the Forest Service, you will have a good source of XJ D44s.

Erik

Comment

Nice XJ . . . thats one hell of a find. How did you come across that?
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I was gonna buy a 90 XJ with 83K original for $1000 from the same guy. That fell through on my end. Then about two weeks ago now, he says guess what I got out back, my instant answer was "I'm Broke". He says he was thinking about giving it to me for free.

I've known the guy for about 4 years now. He is the counter guy for the Race Car driver who's pit crew I've been on a couple of times.

Chris, just lucky he was willing to give a friend a good deal. I know he doesn't know what's under it, but he didn't care. He said if I could get it running properly and drive it off the lot, that it wouldn't upset him either.

Erik

Comment

I wish i got lucky with my 2 door having a D44. but what can i say. The thing that bothers me is that price....i paid whole 450 bucks for mine and got a D35!
                  B R E T T
                  87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

SCORE!
                    one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

Working...
                    X