Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey! I'm new here.

Hi, I want to go to TDS, looks like it's a loooong drive for me (Paso Robles (2+ hrs north of santa barbra). How will I find any of yall when i getthere? Sorry 1st time there. what is best route to take I-5 or 101?
    V8 POWER AND CA SMOG LEGAL
    5.2L DODGE BABY!

welcome aboard! you've come to the right place to meet some great jeep peeps! i'm not sure how to get there either -- but someone will know.

we'll have MyJeepRocks.com reflective directional signs and two big yellow banners on site! hopefully everyone will have NO problem finding the group.

depending on when you're heading out there, you can meet up with someone else maybe, like us! along the way and we can all get lost together. hahah, j/k

glad you found us,
    sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I am right off the 101.

Any time of day or night the 101 and especially the 5 through Los Angeles is a pain.

This might help:

I5 South to the 210 East.

Take that to the I15 South.

Then you can take I10 East to the 86 South.

Sounds long and you might want to get your map out, but it will keep you away from the 4 Level Downtown which is confusing even to some locals....and jammed 24/7. Amid the confusion and bad drivers with cell phones....well, want you there in one piece.

Personally...I am taking the 210. I try to stay away from the 101 and the 5 when I can.

Hope it helped.

Comment

Dude you have a V8 in your TJ???SWEET!!!What tranny have you got hooked up to that thing?Detail,details!

Oh yeah, welcome to myjeeprocks.com

Comment

Thanks to all, Mapquset an I are getting to be good friends. I'm glad I found some Ca jeepers! Looking fwd to meeting you @TDS. My jeep is white with Black hardtop & Black doors.....kinda like a CHiP's edition if you will. I usually fly the TX flag from my CB anternna (provided I get a replacement for the broken one, so with any luck you'll find me if I don't find you first.
          5.2L DODGE BABY!

Comment

just look for the MJR window stickers -- they're kinda hard to miss! glad you're going to be there, have you registered?

Comment

welcome to the board! we will likely be monitoring cb channel 4, 5, or 6.. usually 4, but i think that is going to be really busy there.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to MJR, Glad you found us!! We'll see you at TDS. What are the details on your rig?
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I want to post a photo....how do i do it?
                  5.2L DODGE BABY!

Comment

see this thread in the test/help section:
                    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...s=&threadid=80

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Bitchin' cool Jeep. How'd you manage to get it smog legal? One day (when I win the lotto) I'd love to replace my little 2.5l with a 5.2 or 5.9 V-8.
                      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

I have a '97 TJ as well and am thinking of a V8 swap somewhere down the line too. My 2.4L just doesn't cut it anymore I'll have to catch up to you on some trails and check it out sometime

Welcome to the club!
                        1997 Green TJ
                        RE 3.5 SF Lift Kit w/ RS9000 shocks
                        Currie AntiRock, Some KC's and
                        some other goodies riding on 33's

Comment

Working...
                        X