Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hi everyone, my name is Chip from just outside Pittsburgh. We do not see as much rock out here mostly tight trails in the woods. I try to get out once a month with my 10 year old son "spotter". I belong to HRJA based out of Butler PA, the birthplace of Jeeps.

I have an 06 LJ Rubicon I'm in the process of building as a daily driver. Trying to keep the height low to fit in the garage (cold winters). I'm running 33's on a 3" lift. This month's plans are OBA using the stock A/C compressor, belly up, rear bumper and gas skid.

Travler,

Welcome to MJR! Yea this is the land of Rocks out here in the High Desert of California. Big Bear and the Mountains are close for the tree lined trail stuff. You should have fun here on MJR.

Mitch

Comment

Welcome aboard, from one coast to another!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

cool. any pics.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
          cool. any pics.
          Ya got any pictures? Wheeling in the woods is all good scenic or otherwise....HAPPY TRAILS...MATT
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Me and a buddy of mine would go down to mckeesport I believe was the name. some good times down there. sum perdee girls
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Welcome, but this thread is worthless without pics!
              98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Hi Chip, Welcome to MJR!
                  Pittsburgh has some great hills and river views. Regardless of the rocks, I'm sure that you have some cool trails to share. Heck, just show us some day or night pics of the city from Mt. Washington. Looking forward to seeing the trails in your area!
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                  X