Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Elsinore

Howdy Y'All, I have been a Jeep owner for many years now. I currently own an 88 YJ that aside from a lift kit and a set of 37" Pro Comp MT's is pretty much stock. I live and work here in beautiful Lake Elsinore. I am married and have 6 kidz. I would like to meet up with fellow entusiasts and do some local wheelin. Thanks

Welcome iejeeper! You've found a great place to hang out. Someone's always got a run planned. See you on one of the runs. Question - How do you fit 6 kids & a wife in a yj??
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You'll find plenty of people on MJR to go on runs with. I've heard that some are unemployed and go out several times a week (HA HA). I don't wheel down south but am always around the High Desert.

Mitch

Comment

Hey jeeper, im in lake elsinore off the 74 and riverside. Let me know when you are up for a big bear run. Oh, and welcome to the site!

Comment

Hey neighbor, i'm in Wildomar. Hope to meet you on the trail.
          98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

Lake elsinore

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
            Hey jeeper, im in lake elsinore off the 74 and riverside. Let me know when you are up for a big bear run. Oh, and welcome to the site!
            ECHO, I lead a lot of Big Bear runs...You ever go up to Santiago peak or skyline drive , Black star canyon and such...???.I used to do a LOT of that...Matt2001TJ
            Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 12-08-08, 02:18 PM.
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Welcome fellow Lake Elsinore resident! Great group here & willing to help newbies like us!:geek:
              My Jeep cost's me more than my wife...

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                echo, i lead a lot of big bear runs...you ever go up to santiago peak or skyline drive , black star canyon and such...???.i used to do a lot of that...matt2001tj
                man, i really lost track of this thread didnt i? Sorry its taken me over a month to respond back to you matt. I wasnt trying to be rude, just disappeared for a bit. Ive never taken my jeep up to the skyline area, but i do work for a tow company in corona and go up there often to recover vehicles from the sides of the cliffs.

Comment

Welcome Aboard! iejeeper! You'll love it here! See you out on the trail!
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Welcome. I am also new to the thread and live locally. I am in Mo Val. Always looking for someone to trail with.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X