Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Murrieta

Hi guys.. I actually joined almost a year ago but never visited much.. I bumped into Russ Chung, SAR Jeeper and Rubiconcruiser out at the Panamant Valley Days.. They told me this place was great so I thought I would stop by and check it out..

Anyway my name is Rex and I live in Murrieta, CA.. The family and I spend most of out time down in Anza Borrego, Ocotillo Wells, Truckhaven and Idyllwild but have recently taken a liking to the Death Valley area..

We have a 2000 TJ with a 3" ProComp lift, 33" BFG All Terrains, D30 with a Detroit TruTrac, D35 with a Super Kit and a full Detroit Lover(I know I should have upgraded to a 44), 4:56 gears. I have also added a home built sport cage and custom overhead center console to hold the CB and such.. Have also added some features to the rear Smittybuilt bumper.

The family and I enjoy camping, jeeping, geocaching, motorcycle riding, etc..

Look forward to sharing some info with you guys and hopefully doing some runs with you.

My overhead console

Rear Bumper Additions

"There are two primary choices in life, to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

Denis Waitley

Welcome aboard Rex! I'm a Death Valley lover too, but your regular haunts are some of my favorite areas as well.

Hope to meet you on the trails soon.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

I used to live right by French Valley.

See you out on the trails!
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Make yourself at home here Rex, you're gonna love it!

I'm looking forward to wheeling with you in the future!

Comment

Welcome to the board!

We're down here in Temecula-

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

There's lots of us here in the Temecula/Murrieta area. Welcome!
            '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Hi, from a little further east of everyone. Nice rig and cool mod's. Hope to see you out somewhere!
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

welcome rexr!

Welcome aboard!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks guys "and gal".. I have been checking the board out and it looks like a great place to hang.. May even have to step up and buy a membership so I can share and download some GPS Routes..
                  "There are two primary choices in life, to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

Denis Waitley

Comment

If you're not doing anything next weekend, come out and play:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12282
                    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                      If you're not doing anything next weekend, come out and play:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12282
                      Thanks Pete. That looks great but I think we are heading back up to Death Valley over Thanksgiving.. Have fun..

Denis Waitley

Comment

Welcome Rexr, and thanks for contributing some GPX files already!

Nice looking fab work as well!
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                          Welcome Rexr, and thanks for contributing some GPX files already!

Nice looking fab work as well!
                          Not a problem.. I have lots more and will post them up as I have a chance.. I love GPS stuff..

And thanks for the comment on the fab stuff.. I try to hone my skills every weekend.

Denis Waitley

Comment

very nice jeep! you found a great rockin site here
                            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                            X