Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my Hoover

Hey everyone, not really new to the site been lurking around here for a while after meeting some of your members out at Calico a while back, but I finally decided to put up a few pictures of my CJ or the Hoover as my wife calls it sucks the money right out of my pocket.

Anyway this is my 83 CJ7 that I have been working on for the last year or so, it’s almost done I just need to find a Hard top and doors for it that won’t put me in the poor house. Gone on lots of trips to Stoddard Valley, Calico and Dove springs, hopefully I will start getting out to some new areas soon.

Well just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Courtland

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
    ... it’s almost done I just need to find a Hard top and doors for it...

nice lookin rig man.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Very nice Jeep

Comment

I always say that im "almost done with it" too but that never comes... lol

Welcome to MJR!
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I see your CJ has the required drip pans underneath her!

Welcome! Good to see another CJ7!

Comment

Welcome fellow Hoover owner! Great looking CJ.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
              I always say that im "almost done with it" too but that never comes... lol
              Yeah, I figure I wont really ever be done, there is always something to fix on a 25 year old Jeep. The problem as you all know is one little fix usually turns into a few, I need to replace the rear main seal so I can finally get rid of the required drip pans and I am sure that will turn into a few other items.

I am heading out to Calico for Thanksgiving week, if anyone is going to be in the area please let me know.

Comment

Good looking Jeep!
                Some LOST JEEPS will be in the area on Nov. 29th for a wheelin' trip. It is our 7th annual Turkey Crawl run.

Comment

Beautiful Jeep, but your wife is probably mad because you been using her cookie tins for oilpans LOL,LOL. I'm looking at the 2nd image and under the Jeep looks like you had a visit to the kitchen.
                  2004 TJ X
                  Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

beauty CJ!!

Comment

Working...
                    X