Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Jeep

Now i have room,the lj is the way to go! I guess they only made 1000 of these rubi sahara ed. But i think i will be selling her for another rubi lj but with an auto!This has the 6 speed! Not sure yet, has never been on rocks and i guess the warn winch has never been used! Yet!! Rokmen mer gt front bumper with currie anti,cabin air filter thingy,other than that its all stock,dual top, hardtop has never been off!
    This is my new low milage Heep!
    Last edited by Gwjvw; 10-09-08, 03:58 PM.

Nice, LJ is the way to go. I love mine and the extra room. So much to do to it now..:geek:
    2005 Unlimited - 4.5 RE superflex - Rancho 9000's - 35 x 12.50 x 15 Geolanders - Riverside, Ca.

Comment

Hot Dang!! Another High Desert Resident signs up. Welcome and great looking Rubicon you have!
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Arrrghhh, I had to grab my sun glasses. That is a way shiney Jeep! Very nice, SCORE! I would love to buy that sucker but all of my dwindling funds are earmarked for keeping my ass out of the poor house right now, thanks MY government...Sheesh.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Arrrghhh, I had to grab my sun glasses. That is a way shiney Jeep! Very nice, SCORE! I would love to buy that sucker but all of my dwindling funds are earmarked for keeping my ass out of the poor house right now, thanks MY government...Sheesh.
          After looking at Max's i guess you would need those sunglasses :-P

Comment

Working...
          X