Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from the SFV

I think I already know a couple folks on this board...but after lurking for a bit, I figured I'd finally sign up and introduce myself. I'm out in North Hills (SF Valley). Hoping to get out on a few group runs one of these days.

Just picked up an '07 JK Rubicon a few weeks ago, lifted with 35's but otherwise pretty stock. Haven't had a chance to hit the dirt with it yet (sigh) but I'm trying to get out in the next couple weeks and see how it handles off the pavement.

I also have a '98 TJ that I've been wheeling in for the past four years or so, and that I'm in the process of selling. Then I can afford to do all the mods I'm looking at for the new toy.

Welcome aboard Andy!
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad you joined us
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Andy, Welcome!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR . . . we've got a bunch of locals on here that wheel a bunch . . . come on out and join us on one of our runs or post up when you head out so we can join you!
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

sup man. we go wheeling alot and pass by you on our what up.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Andy,

Welcome to MJR. Watch out for those other guys from the Valley. They are kinda crazy!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Andy,

Watch out for those other guys from the Valley. They are kinda crazy!

Who you callin' "kinda crazy"? We're down right certifiable
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome. Being beyond "kinda crazy" myself I was worried I wouldn't fit in. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm pretty slammed with plans for the next month but am hoping to get back on the trail come November. Will keep my eyes peeled for any interesting runs.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                    Andy,

Welcome to MJR. Watch out for those other guys from the Valley. They are kinda crazy!

Mitch
                    yeah I agree those guys from the "Valley" are crazy and just straight weird.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                    X