Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Just had to say Hi to all. My name is Eric and my Wifes is Hope. We live in Lancaster and like to wheel local areas from Mammoth to Arizona. our Jeeps are 1992 Cherokee, I6 auto, 6 inch Rubicon Express lift, homebrewd bumpers and rock rails, Detroits, 411s, 33 Mickey Thompson Muds etc. And new to the family is a Red 2000 TJ with 4 inch pro comp lift, and limited slip 44 rear and open front. It has a Edge trail jammer performance kit, bling bling lol. Still trying to get used to a stick in the dirt!! lol
    We enjoy Hunting and fishing and the outdoors in general. Also good food, wine and MMMMMMMM Beer.
    Last edited by 92xjjunk; 09-24-08, 07:29 PM.

Welcome to MJR. Any pics?
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Isn't Rowher opening back up in a month or two? Maybe we should put a reopening run together out there.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I heard Oct. 1st? That is a great place to play. The view at sunset is amazing and coming down in the dark is fun.

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Ive noticed a trend lately on couples that wheel together Even cooler that you both have Jeeps

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Sheesh, Another Antelope Valley local?! They are coming out of the woodwork lately. Sounds like some nice Jeeps! I'll be keeping an eye out for ya on the road! Horn is broke so look for flashing lights and waving!
            John

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Thanks for all the hellos. Hope you like the pictures. Can't wait for Rohwer Flats opens. Wanting to to go to Nightmare Gulch anyone else wants to go let us know and we can all get together and go on a jeep run.
                  Eric, Hope and Abbie (our daughter)

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

You are gonna like it here! Lots of great people!

If any more of you Lancaster/Palmdale people join, your numbers will be close to the Victor Valley members!
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjjunk View Post
                      Hi Thanks for all the hellos. Hope you like the pictures. Can't wait for Rohwer Flats opens. Wanting to to go to Nightmare Gulch anyone else wants to go let us know and we can all get together and go on a jeep run.
                      Eric, Hope and Abbie (our daughter)

Post up whenever you want to go and I'm sure you'll have plenty of company. I'm out this weekend but hope to get back on the trail real soon. I'll try to call the ranger in the next week and see when they will have Rowher open . . . sure would be sweet if it is Oct 1st!!!
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                      X