Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy From Anza

Hi everyone, I'm Inverted, and I have a Jeep abuse problem. I'm registering at this particular forum at this particular time, because I told a certain Tammy with a husband named Chris (not present) that I would. Tammy ambushed me in the parking lot of the Temecula Wal-Mart as I was tossing my Chinese products into the back. She told me about this support group for people who have their priorities out of whack and can think of nothing more important in life than to obsess about their Jeeps and wheeling. So, here I am. Can't wait to mix it up with other admirers of the most extraordinary and awe-inspiring means of locomotion ever conceived: the Jeep.
    holes = cowbell

Hey Inverted! Welcome aboard!

You found the cure at MJR for sure. But the cure is worse than the disease
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome aboard - yep, that sounds like Tam She's "JeepGal" here. Your jeep rocks!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

HA!

You crack me up Welcome to the board

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Oh no.... Tam brought me here too and it's been nothing but cHaOOOooOsSSSS.... Just kidding, she invited you to a great FAMILY of people. You'll enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
            Temecula Wal-Mart as I was tossing my Chinese products into the back.
            Tossing Chinese products? That sounds like an Olympic Sport! Yes, I think you will fit in well here... Welcome.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

By the way, being that I'm in Anza, I live near to some pretty decent trails/ non-trails myself. Coyote Canyon and the adjoining systems will be open as of September 30. That's a big area with lots of rocky and sandy washes and canyons to explore.

Before I get back into the rocks, I need to finish modifying my steering gearbox skidplate. It doesn't fit since I modified my frame/bumper for better approach. My next big projects are installing my rear locker (Trash Loc out, Aussie Locker in), and mounting my M10000 (big winch!).
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
              X