Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palmdale cherry

Hi all,
    My name is Ryan. All my friends call me Johnny Bravo, yes like the cartoon. I just moved to Palmdale this past spring from Georgia. I love the desert. I was in the military for about 9 years or so and I currently still work in Iraq doing security contracting. That means I only get to spend about 3-4 months of the year at home and I like to make the most of my wheeling time when I'm here.
    My Ride
    86 CJ-7
    chevy 350
    sm 465
    dana 300
    30 front
    44 rear
    4.56 with ARB F&R
    Warn 9000
    KC lighting
    35" Pro comps w/staun internal beadlocks

My first real wheeling trip on the west coast was the rubicon last july for jeepers jamboree. Had a blast and looking forward to it next year.

If anyone in the palmdale area wants to go tear it up, shoot me a message. If I'm home, I'm on vacation and I'm ready to go day or night.

Johnny
    Rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service. See ya on the trails this fall, hopefully!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Very nice! Welcome
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Welcome! I'll keep an eye out for that nice yellow Jeep in the area. Not a whole lot to do in the Palmdale/Lancaster area (cept maybe Shredder if we can still wheel it?) but there is El Mirage about 30 minutes away to teh East and Lots to explore up North of Mojave in the Last chance/Nightmare area and up in the forests North of Kernville.
        John

Comment

Welcome and great looking CJ. Ditto on your Service, Thank you so much!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
          X