Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from PA

What's up everyone. Just saying hi. I'm new to the forum, just picked up my first Jeep. 1994 Grand Laredo, completely stock, mint condition, 72k. My father has had nothing but Jeeps since his Commanche back in the late 80's and now I'm following the footsteps. Look forward to posting more!
    -Hey, I'm new here-

Right on! Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us! You have any plans for your ZJ?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Schweet! ZJ's rock!

Welcome

Comment

WELCOME and Congrats!

glad you found us

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your JEEP ROCKS! We get quite a bit of action from you PA jeepers on this site! You all must be CRAZY out there!!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey what's up thanks for the welcome and must say I'm glad to have found you too. Not sure about plans for the jeep, a trailer to haul my other car perhaps? Ha. Don't know if I really wanna off-road it or keep it the way it is. As for us here in PA, we are crazy. Lots of Jeeps, trails and fun. May not be the mid-west but there's tons of Jeepin' to be done here!
            -Hey, I'm new here-

Comment

welcome to the forum. i'm sure you'll like it here. too bad you are 2500 miles away, we could do some wheeling
              have you ever heard of shrewsbury, or glen rock? i used to live there years ago. it is near the md line.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Nailer, actually yea...I live in State College but my home is York which is only minutes away from both Shrewsbury and Glen Rock. I'm sure you know York. Small World.
                -Hey, I'm new here-

Comment

Hello Riverzendz,

Welcome! I lived in State College up until a few years ago also. Went to PSU there. Lot of good jeeping around there. Best luck to you.

Comment

Hey! I'm new too... and it's true: once you've been bitten by the jeep bug, there's no turning back! I used to live in PA, can't say i remember much of it though! =)
                    one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

Working...
                    X