Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie checking in

Just thought I would follow customs and check in with everybody.

I am currently living in Apache Junction, AridZona and have been out here in this bake oven since Nov/2000. Originally from California coming out here was a bit of culture shock when summer rolled around. It was a quick lesson that there are actually only two real seasons so its either freeze or fry. lol

My jeep has been in the "project" phase for some time now and its been torture just seeing it sit waiting for funds to roll in. I have a 1976 Cherokee 2 door that has a 360, TH400, NP203/205 Doubler waiting to go in, on top of 38.5x14.5x16.5" beadlocked Dirt Grips, with 1 Ton Dana 60 and 14 Bolt axles on an SOA. For some time I had decided to go with a propane conversion and am glad I grabbed up the goodies when I did. Its kinda funny now that all the people who gave me junk for coming off like some "greenie" are finally coming around, seeing as how they are paying $4+ per gallon and don't have the greatest of MPG. lol

Anyways, thats my shpeel so far. I'm hoping to learn some new stuff as always and making some friends along the way. :tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

Welcome, and pics!?

Comment

Hey Keith, welcome aboard. Your jeep rocks!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looking forward to seeing pics of this beast. Sounds sweet.

Comment

Welcome, I am kinda a newbee myself. I went on my first run with some of the people from this site last weekend. They were a great group, real quality people. Hope to see you on the trail some day.

Comment

Welcome aboard! You are going to like it here!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR
              "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...