Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free diesel for FORD 7.3

Well im gonna let all of you MJR guys in on a little secret but please keep this between us here i dont want every joe schmo knowing nor the government for that matter you can use old filtered out tranmission fluid YES OLD TRANS FLUID. I work for ford and a couple of guys out in the shop are running old trans fluid in there tanks some 50\50 others are running 100% trans fluid FREE GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhh...dont tell anyone...you can run nearly any kind of oil that has a flashpoint and is combustible. Motor oil, vegetable oil, corn oil, peanut oil...nearly any kind.

The thing to remember is filtering. The cleaner it is, the better it is for your Engine, and the less your fuel filter will have to work.

No secret here.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Cool... does it smell like french fries or pop corn?
      Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
        Shhhh...dont tell anyone...you can run nearly any kind of oil that has a flashpoint and is combustible. Motor oil, vegetable oil, corn oil, peanut oil...nearly any kind.

The thing to remember is filtering. The cleaner it is, the better it is for your Engine, and the less your fuel filter will have to work.

No secret here.

Tam
        That's cool this website has been so helpful. I figure if i can help out someone with fuel for a 7.3 maybe we'll see each other out on the trail!
        Last edited by YJ 1 I; 06-20-08, 05:09 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by YJ 1 I View Post
          joe schmo !!!!!!
          I think you are gona get sued fr using joes's name
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

It's alright . . . for the record, I'm Schmo Joe or just plain Schmo if you're into the whole berevity thing . . . Joe Schmo is some other schmuck
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
            X