Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from Oregon

Hi everyone! John here from north of the border (Oregon, that is!) Here are a few shots of the Jeep as it is so far.

Moab

Oregon Mt. Bachelor - the new red one in the back

Moab

Welcome to MJR!

Wow.... Great pics and Rockin' Jeep! I hear that Oregon is the most OHV friendly state in the Union. Are the trails there as fun as I imagine?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Hi John, what's that white stuff in your photos!? hehe Welcome aboard!
      I'm heading up to Eugene next month to see a friend, it will be my first time up there.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Nice Rig!
        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
          Welcome to MJR!

Wow.... Great pics and Rockin' Jeep! I hear that Oregon is the most OHV friendly state in the Union. Are the trails there as fun as I imagine?
          Probably not THAT OHV friendly but we do have some very good areas to wheel. It's a little diff. than So Cal for sure.

The nice thing is we can go the the dunes (and I mean big ones) in about an hour. If we wany mountains its about 1.5 hours away (lots of snow). Then another hour farther east and we are in the high desert.

All in all it is pretty nice. The rocks are usualy volcanic though. There is a lot of mud which I don't really like.
          Last edited by jonster; 06-20-08, 12:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            Hi John, what's that white stuff in your photos!? hehe Welcome aboard!
            I'm heading up to Eugene next month to see a friend, it will be my first time up there.
            Thanks. SNOW, of course This is our really good time of year. Warm to hot and little if any rain. Enjoy your time. There is a nice trail just outside of Eugene about 45 miles called Noonday Ridge. Check it out if you have time.
            Last edited by jonster; 06-22-08, 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Welcome to MJR . . . that's a sweet Rubi you've got there. I'd love to get up to Oregon and do some wheelin' one of these days . . . what are your favorite areas out there?
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Nice Jeep! Welcome to MJR. Yer gonna like it here!

Oh and great shot of the twin red CJ's. Did I mention I am partial to CJ's?
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the tip. Probably won't have time, but always good to have tips from the locals
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                  X