Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Murrieta, Ca

Hey goobers, we just moved back to lovely So Cal and wanted to say hi and hope to get off road with ya all.

Were currently driving a 1997 TJ, 4" skyjacker lift, 33-inch procomp allterrian tires,

mods soon to be done: swing away tire carrier, borla exhaust, and cone air intake.
    Last edited by Stoked; 12-23-03, 05:20 PM.

Welcome back to SoCal.

Hope to meet you out on the trails one day. I wheel with about 10 guys i work with. Two of them live together in a house in Murietta it's our "shop" for almost any mods we do to our Jeeps.

They have a pretty nice set-up for wrenching on Jeeps. One of them owns a CJ-5 and the other a YJ.

We'll have to get you over there for some beers and wrench turning. I know i'll be taking my Jeep over there to install my new CB and antenna as long as Santa delivers it as promised!

Welcome to MJR!
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
    AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
    15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
    33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
    FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
    Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
    RE Hand Throttle
    Optima Red Top
    K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Thanks for the invite pondscum, see you guys soon.

Comment

where were you living before?
        welcome to the board!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hi Sarah,

we have lived in Bakersfield for the last 7 yrs, grew up in chual vista.

been all over the pacific northwest.

been wheelin since I was 19, first jeep was a 1969 CJ5 with a small block chevy and a 3 inch double shocked rancho suspension.

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Hope to wheel with you soon.

Sully

Comment

welcome to the board! lookin'forward to meeting you on one of the local runs
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hi Stoked! Welcome to MJR! We (king4wd & king4wd2) have a 1998 TJ, no mods as of yet, except 30s and an EZ locker. 4" lift to be done this summer. Thanks to me telling Tom (king4wd) that's fine!! In other words, the BOSS (me) has to okay any mods on Marvin (Jeep-- Marvin the Martian on all four corners).
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, this looks like a good group of people.

Comment

hey Stoked!

Welcome To MJR...

Im in Temecula ...its going to be good to finally have some local folks to wheel with, for those spur of the moment trips

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                        hey Stoked!

Welcome To MJR...

Im in Temecula ...its going to be good to finally have some local folks to wheel with, for those spur of the moment trips

Tam
                        Hi all. I'm new to MJR.

There's lots of us in Temecula/Murrieta. I see Jeeps all over the place, but rarely get to meet anyone.

I drive my TJ all the time in town. It's black, lifted, detroits, 4.88's, 35" MT/R's, etc., etc...

I also have a pretty nice setup for wrenching on Jeeps...It's called Professional Autoworks, in Murrieta. I just went out of business, but am turning the shop into a Jeep Hobby shop. Me and another friend are going to start doing custom fab work in our off-time.

Here's a pic of my jeep...that's the last waterfall on Wrecking Ball. I didn't make it...lol
                        '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg
                          Here's a pic of my jeep...that's the last waterfall on Wrecking Ball. I didn't make it...lol
                          I see you give your rocker guards a regular workout.

I like wheeling down around Temecula...when I get the chance. Los Coyotes and I have history... <---- look left.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                            I see you give your rocker guards a regular workout.

I like wheeling down around Temecula...when I get the chance. Los Coyotes and I have history... <---- look left.
                            Yeah, LCIR and I have history too...

ok, the movie didn't work, but here's a pic:

Yes, that's El Hill. That was the last time I ever tried to go up it.

More pics here:
                            http://www.ladyjeep.com/07-04-02.htm

All (all!) of my major body damage came from that place. The last two times I was there I broke a pitman arm and cut an MT/R (on a flat trail! I ran over a STICK! grrr...LOL).

I love that place! I hear they're threatening to close again. This time I think I'm not going to try to fight it. The last time they doubled their rates.
                            Last edited by peteyg; 02-05-04, 02:17 PM.
                            '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

I had to replace the windshield and windshield frame and one of these days I will get around to fixing the soft top frame. Oh, I put a subtle bend in a door. No more hard doors on the trail.

I am fully stock and tried Dangerous Road...but hey, Mikey did it on 31s and no lift...I thought I could too...oooops.

Ask Jeepgal what she did to her MT/Rs there. You'll scream.

Comment

Working...
                              X