Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from up in the hills!

I'm a land use advocate and life member of the BlueRibbon Coalition. BRC is a national land use organization that helps save trails throughout the U.S. The organization represents all public land users including motorcycles, ATV, 4 wheel, snowmobile, personal watercraft and even equestrians. www.sharetrails.org

We have a 97 TJ that is built and trail ready. It's not a buggy yet as we have to keep it street legal. It has just about everything you can think of on it except for a shower. Check out myspace.com/staciealbright for pictures.

My husband Del Albright is the Trail Boss for the Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR) so we're very active on that trail. There are at least three work weekends scheduled for the Rubicon. The first one will be June 21st. For more info on that go to www.delalbright.com

We travel to many events throughout the year in order to spread the word about land use issues and how to deal with them.

We also write and do photography for several publications including Low Range magazine.

I found this site through L.O.S.T. KJ as somebody posted up about the Calico issue so I thought I would check into it further.

Okay, enough already! Hello everybody and it's nice to be here.
    Stacie Albright
    Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Welcome to MJR . . . Glad you found us!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Welcome to club, you and Del keep up the hard work and we will see you on the trail.
      An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! Hope to wheel with you soon.

Comment

Thanks for joining! We have a number of battles here in the Mojave Desert. Calico is just the latest.

USMC wants Johnson Valley
          There are 100 proposals for alternative energy projects in San Bernardino County alone

The list goes on....
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to the Board Stacie!

Ive met Del a few times, but I dont think we've ever met. We appreciate everything that you and Del do to keep our trails open

We do have a few battles we are waging down here. Between Johnson Valley vs the USMC, or recent little Calico by-pass closure and the proposed windmill activity in the desert outside of Apple Valley which if approved will severely limit our offroad usage there; our hands are full.

MyJeepRocks started as a few friends that wanted a place to plan our next trail run, and has turned into the board that it is today. The majority of our group is in California, with many others in other states, plus a few out of the country. Who would have thought we would have grown to what we are today?

A few years ago, we organized the MyJeepRocks Trail Crew. We proudly maintain several trails in the San Bernardino National Forest, most recently Holcomb Creek Im thrilled to say that year to date our group has logged in more then 500 hours

Let us know if youre ever in SoCal. We'll show you around a bit

Tam
            Last edited by JeepGal; 05-26-08, 11:40 PM.
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

welcome to MJR. i look forward to seeing your posts.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hi Stacie! Glad you made it! I think you'll enjoy this site the people on MJR are truly the best!
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
                X