Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi again

It's been a couple months since i've posted but I haven't had much to brag about. My 2002 TOTALLY STOCK wrangler and I have been having a blast mostly on dunes (glamis and buttercup) and back roads but yesterday we went up to Los Pinos Trail and The Espinoza trail just east of San Diego. The Espinoza trail was more difficult. I know it's nothing compared to what you guys usually do but it was fun and challenging for this newbie.

P.S.

I have a little video of the hardest part. if you want to see it check it out by Clicking Here and Here
    ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Anything that is easy can be challenging to a newbie. Glad you had fun!!! I remember things that are easy for Jeep owners, but our first time doing trails to me were challenging and still are.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

COOL!

I still enjoying just getting out and enjoying the scenery. Glad to see youre still with us

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

hey, the dunes are grrreat for stock vehicles, and drivers of all abilities. i know it's pretty far, but have you been to dumont? we usually venture out there, but have been wanting to check out glamis too. maybe for a 3-day weekend or something - let us know when you're going next!
        sarah

<--- my jeep @ dumont
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My nephew is visiting (he's studying Film in Rome) and I want to take him to Glamis between Christmas and New Year's eve. I'll post when exactly when i know. but I hear there's a big party on Christmas, New Years and Valentine's day. It gets Hellah Crazy out there.
          ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Comment

I took my stock XJ to Rowher Flats. I didnt have any problems, unfortunatly I think they bull dozed it flat
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
            X