Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

new to socal , and just getting back into offroading , picked up a 2001 TJ and getting it trail ready ,just about there ..... looking forward to meeting some 4x4 nuts and having a blast trail riding , oh can we join any group thats heading out or do we need a personal invite ??

Welcome to the family

Just join the roll call on a given run. Also may want to drop a post in the thread about the run..

Corona, hey the crew and I are in Riverside...So anytime your up for a beer or Coke just say hello
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

thanks jimmy , that cold one sounds good ..... i'll keep in touch when my jeep is ready

Comment

Welcome barney1,

If you see a run you want to go on, go to the calendar, find it, and sign up! Too bad you won't be ready Saturday because we have a run in Johnson Valley. It will be an easy run. So if your jeep is still stock, it would be fine.

Yes, I am trying to drum up interest for Saturday....
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

I did not know JV had any easy runs, thought it was all extreme hard rock crawling.
          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Welcome to MJR, You will have alot of fun here and on the runs, What are you doing to your jeep to make it trail ready?
            06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
            07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

ha guys , the jeep is almost ready just looking for a used 35"-36" spare tire , dont really want to buy a new tire ($200-$300) just for a spare and can use a winch up front and its ready to rock and roll ...... i'll post picks saturday !

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
                I did not know JV had any easy runs, thought it was all extreme hard rock crawling.
                See, you ned to come out here! It is so diverse. The extreem trails are less than 1% of the total trails.. The place is awsome!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Barney,

Welcome to MJR. There are people from here that hit the trails every weekend. You can also post a "Is anyone heading to Calico (Big Bear etc) this weekend?". Have fun, see you on the trails soon. Check out the previous "trail report/discussions" section for some pictures and ideas of different runs that we go on.

Mitch

Comment

welcome and have fun

Comment

thanks for all the welcomes , looking forward to hitting some trails ....

Comment

saturdays just about over..... wheres the pics, lol. welcome! maybe one day :dunno: ill come down and be able to wheel with all of you!
                        :devil: Giffer

Comment

Pictures?

Hey Welcome Barney!!!

Just logged on to see some pix of that rig of yours.

As Giffer says "saturday is almost over".

Looking forward to getting dirty ,

Scott

Comment

ha scott , still trying to figure out how to make the pic small enough for my profile ...... any idea's ??

Comment

at last got her out for a test ride since i bought it

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...08/jeep001.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X