Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!!!!

Hi everyone im new to the forums,so i thought id just say hello! My name is Josh Finley,im from Ohio,and im 22 years old! So hello!!

I see mostly everyones from cali. Anyways Im new to owning a jeep also.....Ive always wanted one and i got my first one 3 days ago . Its a 2003 jeep Rubicon....has 34000 miles on it.It is brand freakin new! thought i got a heck of a deal so im extremly happy! I look forward to meeting all of you guys and gals.. BTW my jeep is silver with the black soft top...

Thanks
    -Josh

Welcome To Mjr, This Is An Awesome Site, Lots To Learn, And Some Fun Folks To Boot,,
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

welcome. and hey were not all from cali!! congrats on your neew jeep!!
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Welcome Josh!

Yer gonna like it here! Lots of great people and all very helpful! Plan a vacation for the Mojave Desert and the San Bernardio Mountians and we'll show you some great wheeling! If I'm not mistaken, all you have in Ohio is mud!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

welcome Josh, any pic's of your rubi?
          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Welcome Josh, You're gonna love that Jeep even more as you start gettin' her dirty!

Scott

Comment

Ill post some pics hopefully today............if i get off work in time !!

Comment

welcome to mjr, sounds like it a nice jeep, you cant go wrong with a rubi

Comment

Wow a 03 rubi as a starter jeep :drool: Im seeing green LOL welcome to the club....
                  An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                  X