Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello Jeep dudes and dudets

My name is Paul and I live by the water in L.A. My Jeep has been down for a few weeks now due to a 4" lift I just got.Driveline vibes . It's driving nuts not being able to go offroading but got my SYE from UPS today (they lost it for a week so I had to go THEM to get it )and I should be rolling soon . I'm new to wheeling and want to see what my Jeep is capable of. Any ways.........Whats Up!!!!!!

Thanx Sarah !!
    Last edited by paulhead; 12-08-03, 02:35 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Hey Paul, welcome to MJR. Sounds like a pretty nice Jeep you got there. Check the trail rides section and come on out for a run!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

These guys are the best to run with. No one gets perminately stuck. One rolled Jeep (mine ) and one broken tie rod didn't really slow us down much. And there is everything from bone stock to built. So you will have plenty of trail types to chose from. Also, this is a great gang to learn from. They are teaching me everything I know. (Don't let the photo fool you...I got too cocky and did something dumb before anyone could yank on my leash.)

Comment

PAUL!!! You made it! Welcome aboard, hope it was well-worth your troubles What sye did you get? I have to get one too before my Jeep hits the trails again.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanx Sarah . Yea I was having a hard time cause I fubared trying to register. I'm got the Tom Woods set-up because I heard alot of good stuff about them along with having great prices. The SYE itself is from Advanced Adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
            Thanx Sarah . Yea I was having a hard time cause I fubared trying to register. I'm got the Tom Woods set-up because I heard alot of good stuff about them along with having great prices. The SYE itself is from Advanced Adapters.
            Good choice on the SYE/CV combo. Tom Wood's makes a great driveshaft and AA or JB are both excellent choices for a SYE.

Did you by any chance upgrade your rear pinion yoke at the same time? Might be something to think about doing if you are like me and can't stand the weak straps and want to upgrade to u-bolts.
            [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
            AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
            15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
            33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
            FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
            Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
            RE Hand Throttle
            Optima Red Top
            K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Welcome Paul!

Looking forward to meeting you on the trails

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
                Good choice on the SYE/CV combo. Tom Wood's makes a great driveshaft and AA or JB are both excellent choices for a SYE.

Did you by any chance upgrade your rear pinion yoke at the same time? Might be something to think about doing if you are like me and can't stand the weak straps and want to upgrade to u-bolts.
                By chance you have a link?
                I found one Link
                Last edited by paulhead; 12-08-03, 08:41 PM.

Comment

waddup paul...my name is josh...i am 17, and i am pretty new to the forum also (and fourwheeling)...nice to meet ya and glad you could join the group

Comment

Thanks to all. I feel very welcome.I'm glad I found Jeepers close to home.Look forward to getting my ride back on the road and mabey meeting up and hitting some trails.

Comment

Working...
                    X