Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin' hi !

My name is Bob, and I found the site through a guy I met at Pep Boys. He was extremely cool.I believe his handle was Razor CB. The first person I met that did not want to tear down my TJ. He told me about the site, and how cool it was. So far I agree. I already feel welcome thanks to Sarah. I have a 05 TJ. I traded a 02 Harley for it. I am dealing with arthiritis in the shoulders and back so my ridin' days are kinda gone, but I enjoy my JEEP. So far it is stock, but I have added 31" tires, a MileMarker wench, Hi-Lift jack, Cobra CB,fire ext.,a stereo for better tunes. Going to add KC Hi lights when the mounts come in. Looking at a 2 1/5 to 3" lift. Looking at the 4 wheel lift, it seems to be pretty complete and for a small price.Anyway sorry for the long thread, but it is cool meeting folks that enjoy the same things and don't bash one another because they drive something different than others.Hope to meet some of ya soon. Does anyone go to the JEEP gathering at Surfer Joes on Tuesday night in S.B. ?

Welcome

Hey couple of us over here in Riverside... Workin out back on someones rig just about every weekend
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Hey Bob, your jeep rocks!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

4wd lift? From the 4wd magazine? It's a good lift! I know a few people around my neck of the woods who run them and they really like them. A little rough at times, but hey...it a jeep
        Bouncy and Fun
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

What JimmyRig was trying to say is that your welcome to come over and hang out, were working on something pretty much every weekend.

I didnt know there was a jeep meet every Tuesday at Surfer Joes. Got anymore info on it, maybe we'll have to check it out.
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Surfer Joes pizza? I used to live at that place! Let us know about that, I am there!
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I believe that it is the second Tuesday of the month. It is put on by Inland Empire 4 Wheelers. Sometimes they bring a ramp to show off the articulation of the JEEPS.Yep just checked it, is the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-9. At Surfer Joes on Redlands blvd You can check them out at IE4W.com pretty cool website.

Comment

It has now been changed to Graziano's Pizza Restaurant
                1080 E Washington St.
                Colton, CA 92324
                (909) 824-2770 From the North, take the Washington Street exit off the Southbound 215 freeway and turn left at the light. From the South, take the Washington Street exit and make two left turns over the freeway. Graziano's is located on the left between McDonald's and Del Taco.

Sorry about the surfer Joes, they used to meet there.

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
                  4wd lift? From the 4wd magazine? It's a good lift! I know a few people around my neck of the woods who run them and they really like them. A little rough at times, but hey...it a jeep
                  Bouncy and Fun
                  Ya it is the one from 4 wheel drive. I recieved a mag from 4 wheel parts, and they are moving to a new warehouse, so they are having a sale this weekend, it is off of the 91 in Compton. They say they are selling some items below cost. Hope to pick up a lift at a good price. This store is in So. Cal. It has the quick disconnects, shocks, coils. trans lowering kit,and a few items I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                    Hey Bob, your jeep rocks!
                    Thanks I have added a few things since that phot will take another soon, too busy working, and working on the new toy. Thank God for a understanding wife. Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
                      Hey couple of us over here in Riverside... Workin out back on someones rig just about every weekend
                      That would be cool to meet some JEEPIN' people. I will write you to tell you if and when I can join in the fun. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by hillbillybob View Post
                        My name is Bob, and I found the site through a guy I met at Pep Boys. He was extremely cool.I believe his handle was Razor CB. ?

Uh oh you mean cbrazor. gotta watch out for that guy. He is a little fire crazy. Tried to blow us all up at last camp.:devil:
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

i could never give up the ridin days.... lol welcome man!!!
                          starvin student...

Comment

Welcome to the club, you will never find a better group of guys and gals
                            An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Thanks hopin' to meet you guys soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X