Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ride

Hello everyone, I'm bryan and I'm from Iowa, I just recently bought my Jeep yesterday, it's a 97 Grand Cherokee Limited, it has the V8 in it and i'm pretty sure the thing can go anywhere, i drove in a pretty bad snow storm and it was no problem (It even climbed a snow covered city hill with ease)

Some other things about me, i'm engaged to my beautiful fiancee teri, we have a son together and in my spare time I enjoy training in Mixed Martial Arts and working on my 91 Camaro RS which i want to make into a hot rod, but now that i fell in love with this jeep, it's gonna be hard to show love to both vehicles since i seen how BA the jeep is.

Hey, welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks, congrats! What's the white stuff on the ground? hehe
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Nice Jeep! Welcome to MJR!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

welcome to MJR, nice jeep

Comment

Welcome to MJR Looks a wee bit cold...

Comment

Hey welcome,
            Now let's see, if you sell the Camaro, you will have the $$ to lift the jeep, put on some meaty tires, a nice tire rack, winch etc!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

love the pic man went to the snow this year it was the bet time i had

i want this jeep

Comment

that snow is making me cold right now!!!!!!!
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  Hey welcome,
                  Now let's see, if you sell the Camaro, you will have the $$ to lift the jeep, put on some meaty tires, a nice tire rack, winch etc!
                  I'm sorry man...can't sell my hot rod...i love that thing just as much as the new jeep...i'll have two sweet rides

Comment

ahh... the best of both worlds! good for you! git a trailer to tow behind the Grand and then you can drive around with a toy hauling a toy!
                    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
                      X